Flat Rock Community High School
Andrew Brodie - Principal
Marc Lafayette - Assistant Principal
FRCHS Daily Start Time 7:30 / Dismissal 2:37
Monday March 23, 2015
Welcome to Flat Rock Community High School, home of the Rams. This community based high school is committed to the educational success of all students. Make sure to click on the links below for other important school related information, and thanks for visiting.
During regular school hours all visitors upon entering the building must report to the Main Office. Thank You.
FRCHS VISION/ MISSION/BELIEF STATEMENTS
Leaders in Learning
Flat Rock Community High School will be a school of excellence where we will develop the appropriate degree of student academic proficiency and social skills to enable them to be responsible, independent and contributing members of society who will be able to successfully adapt to the future challenges of an ever changing world.
· That all students have inherent worth and are capable of learning.
· That we should provide a safe environment conducive to a positive learning atmosphere.
· That all decisions be made in the best interest of student learning.
· That positive and engaging teachers are key to fostering excellence.
· That students must learn to be independent thinkers, resulting from their active engagement in rigorous and relevant learning.
· That student learning is enhanced when there is a united effort and positive communication among home, school and community.
Important Phone #'s
Office Number: 734.535.6600
Attendance Line: 734.535.6699
Flat Rock High School AER Information
Click one the following attachments for more information